Jun 14 - 17, 2021
Changes are locked
- Double Elimination
- Individual Tournament
- Quote Bee
- Round Robin
- Written Test
Online registration for this tournament is now closed. Additional Player, Quizmaster, Adult and Minor registrations will be accepted onsite.
Welcome to the 2021 National Tournament!
We are so excited that you can come to this event, and while the world still has not returned to normal, it is comforting that so many students who have made studying God's Word a priority in their lives will be able to come together and celebrate that!
The fee for Nationals is $225. $125 is due online, and another $100 will be due at check-in on site. Here is a tentative schedule. Please be aware that any element of the schedule may change without notice.
Regarding COVID safety precautions, we are still working with Milligan on those so that we may do the best event we can while keeping everyone safe. We will update you with those precautions sometime before registration closes.
Here are the updated Covid precautions
WHAT TO BRING:
- Cloth face mask for each attendee is REQUIRED (unless a valid medical doctor's written note is provided prior to the event indicating that the person cannot wear a mask for medical reasons).
- Hand sanitizer encouraged
- Thermometer encouraged
- Disinfectant wipes per team encouraged
- Temperature check each person in your group. If anyone's temperature exceeds 100.4, please do not come.
- Question each person as to Covid-19 symptoms. If anyone has Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come.
- Each attendee will need to come to check-in and each person's temperature will be checked. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 will be quarantined on campus until cleared by the campus nurse.
- Temperatures will be checked for each attendee EACH MORNING prior to devotions. Devotions are mandatory. If anyone has a fever exceeding 100.4, they will be required to return to the dorms and move to a quarantine area in the dorm until cleared by the campus nurse.
- Teams will be distanced from each other in the competition rooms, but not from your own team. Anyone from your church is considered part of your "cohort" and we are not required to distance members of the same cohort.
- In order to social distance, the audience in each room will be limited. Each team will be able to select a certain number of spectators (not including players sitting at the table) to be in the room. This number will vary by the size of the room. Extra spectators must wait outside. If there are extra seats available after both teams have selected their spectators, then spectators not affiliated with either team may fill the remaining seats.
- All assemblies and meals will have assigned seating by group, and groups will be distanced from each other. You will sit in your assigned seat all week for both assemblies and meals.
- Tennessee has said that singing increases the chance of spreading the virus; therefore, we will not have singing during devotions this year.
- Milligan will be disinfecting public restrooms overnight, and will be periodically disinfecting "common touch" surfaces such as doorknobs, etc.
- Face masks must be worn when indoors (except in your dorm and at meals). When competing, players may remove their masks so long as they are seated at the table and socially distanced from the other team, the quizmaster, and the audience.
- Handshaking and other physical contact before and after games is not allowed.
- There will be disinfectant bottles and paper towels and/or wipes in each competition room. You are responsible for disinfecting the table, buzzers, etc. on your team's side before each game. Spectators are responsible for disinfecting their own seat before the game.
- This year, Milligan will not be allowing anyone who is not registered with National Bible Bowl to attend the event. Anyone arriving on campus who has not pre-registered will be asked to leave.
- Meals will not be available for purchase in the cafeteria. Only those registered and with a name badge will be allowed in the cafeteria.
- Meals will be pre-plated.
- Once on campus, teams are encouraged to stay on campus for the duration of the event.
|Registration Fee||On-site Fee|
Spectator - Adult
Spectator - Minor
Non-players between 3-18 years old
* Groups registering teams are required to register 1 quizmaster